1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Plow for 04 F150

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by cobraman, Sep 5, 2007.

1. cobraman

cobraman Member

Mainly for personal use but am going to try to pick up some side jobs to pay for the plow and the gas bills and maybe for some toys to put on my Harley for next riding season.

The truck is a Super Cab 4x4 with the 5.4 V8 gas. Has no plow on it now. I saw the one that Sam's Club was selling for $1099 but I didn't like that out had to get out and manually adjust the angle of the blade. One of the guys on the board here had a Sno-way that I wanted but someone beat me to it.

I am in Northern Illinois on the Wisconsin border.
  2. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Meyer available

I have a nice Meyer MDII with an E60 pump, Saber lights with modules, harnesses, touch pad controller with Piviot bar $1900

Frame brackets for your truck are typically available for under $250

This plow is located in Massachusetts and I'm willing to ship at buyers expense.

508 753 6617 0r E-Mail jphanratty@charter.net
  3. cobraman

cobraman Member

Looks like a good plow but I'm hoping to find something closer to home so I can just go get it and not have to ship it. I will keep this one in mind. Thanks.