1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wtb plow for 04 dodge indiana

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Advancedexc, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Advancedexc

Advancedexc Junior Member
    from Indiana

We are looking for a plow for an 04 dodge 3500 and a 01 chevy if any one has one for sale close to indiana please let us know thanks

2. ultimatetrucks

ultimatetrucks Junior Member

I have a 3 year old sno-way 8ft with down pressure came off of a 03 GMC 2500 it has new cutting edge and also has a spare wireless controller and I am looking to get 2750.00 out of it picked up. I am 15 miles west of 465 on rockville road. Plow has always been inside and has poly deflector also on it. Feel free to call if you have any questions @ 317-745-8572. Thanks

3. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

Have a blizzard 810 complete with mount for an 01 chevy, $2500, just north of South Bend.
    email if interested, fastjohnny@ymail.com

4. Advancedexc

Advancedexc Junior Member
    from Indiana

any pics please

5. ultimatetrucks

6. ultimatetrucks

7. Blazerboy

Blazerboy Junior Member

I have a 7.5 MT snoway with mount for 01 Chevy HD, no down pressure, new moldboard, new hoses, newer cutting edge, asking $1700 in Michigan call 616-886-8004