1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Plow controller for Western Unimount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ejtuch, Dec 21, 2008.

1. ejtuch

ejtuch Junior Member

Looking for handheld or joystick in good working condition for a straight blade. 6 pin connector can be Fisher. Thanks

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I have a brand new cab command, the new style backlit one..................$225 Paypal shipped.

3. jayrock

jayrock Junior Member

co ntroller

ihave a joystick style controller for sale ffor125.00 its a western and yes its a 6 pin style let me know

4. onsight

onsight Senior Member

I have a handheld western 125.00 - let me know. Where in SE Wisconsin are you?

5. jayrock

jayrock Junior Member

are you looking for a trade or a sale would you do 125.00 with shipping to ohio how old is the unit

6. frozenokiewi

frozenokiewi Junior Member

I have a controller

I have a handheld controller, email me $150.00 Appleton send spee-dee delivery free of charge.