1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB - Plow complete set up

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Poorhouse, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Poorhouse

Poorhouse Junior Member

Looking for a complete plow set up.

Not to picky on brand.

Going to be using it to plow 1000' drive way and maybe a couple of the neighbors so it doesn't need to be anything fancy.

Going on my 86 Dodge W250. Doesn't have to come with specific mount for this truck, I can get that separate if need be.

I'm located in NW Montana just north of Kalispell. Would prefer something no more than a days drive if you won't ship.

2. ATV Plow King

ATV Plow King Senior Member

3. Poorhouse

Poorhouse Junior Member

I did, that one is sold.

4. ATV Plow King

Try looking on craiglist....
    Are you looking for a v plow straight blade. size... 7.5, 8. 8.5, 9?

5. tojay22

tojay22 Member

i have a boss plow mount for that truck. its an RT3 style mount so it can fit most the boss plows. i also have a 7.6 straight blade with wires and controller if interested. or i do have a boss v blade 8.2 as well. let me know. 616-446-1777

6. Poorhouse

Poorhouse Junior Member

Looking for something fairly priced in good shape. I think the truck will handle a 9' blade but a 7.5' would be plenty for what I need. Straight blade is probably more in my budget, but I wouldn't rule out a V.

I'm watching CL, Ebay and local sources, figured this was another good place.

7. Poorhouse

Poorhouse Junior Member

I'll call you tomrrow.

8. ATV Plow King

Yea just keep an eye out and youll find what your looking for.

9. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

If you find a Mezer EZ Mount Classic plow, Chuck Smith at Smith Brothers in PA. has a mount to fit your 86 Dodge, I know I seen him load three on to his truck !

10. Poorhouse

Poorhouse Junior Member

I'll keep that in mind.

Thank you!

11. GeeeMCeee

GeeeMCeee Junior Member

I have an older Boss V in nice cond. includes a mount and light bar for a 93 dodge Says 104, so I assume it is 8'-8". Plastic liner on plow face. Located in NW IND, probably a long 1 day drive ea way. Belt driven pump style, could be converted to elec/hyd. Thought I would wait til fall to sell, but sounds like it might fit for you. $2,500. 219.878.3809.

018.jpg

017.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

12. Poorhouse

Poorhouse Junior Member

Thanks for the post. I'm going to look for something closer for now.