1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wtb parts for my wifes MT

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by vwovw, Nov 21, 2008.

1. vwovw

vwovw Senior Member

My wife's truck has this MT plow for a few years now. We haven't had any problems with cops and a ticket. So this year I thought I might see if some one has any parts laying around that they would like to sell. I have a new snoway light bar. here's a couple of pictures.
    [​IMG]
    This is a picture of what is on her plow for mounting. I need the connection from the light bar to the plow and the hardware.
    [​IMG]
    This is the light bar that I have for it. Hers has the older red pin mount. Not the quick set up in this picture.

2. vwovw

vwovw Senior Member

[​IMG]
    her truck

3. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Hey VW. You still have cutting edges? I need straight and for a couple of V's too.
    Thanks.

4. vwovw

vwovw Senior Member

hello....yes on the v's but no straights right now maybe next week. hoping the price of metal keeps going down.

5. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

What parts are you looking for? Let me know and I will see what I can do to help.

6. vwovw

vwovw Senior Member

[​IMG]
    this is the mount as is
    [​IMG]
    and i want to install my light bar.
    [​IMG]
    I need this bracket- attachment whatever it is called.
    then i need the wire/kit for the lights 06 f150

7. vwovw

vwovw Senior Member

anyone? bump

8. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

yes I have them

9. vwovw

vwovw Senior Member

bump up. tried you several times Basher. Call me when you can.

10. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Answers the same, I have the entire thing, I'll sell it as one peice. It's useless with-out the parts you want. I'll sell it all to you and just ship the parts you want, but I'm not "parting it out." If you want it call Kim and she'll take care of shipping it.

11. vwovw

vwovw Senior Member

$75? called kim twice she said she'd have you call me back. sorry