1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Pa : Western ultra mount for ford f350

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DobbinsINC, Oct 27, 2011.

1. DobbinsINC

DobbinsINC Member

Looking for a western ultra mount 8.6' straight blade plowside everything. motor lights etc. it's going on a 2007 f350 . I have cash in hand i prefer used bc the cost of the new one is $6500. Thanks for the view.

2. DobbinsINC

DobbinsINC Member

prefer local pickup

3. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

I have a one season old 8.5' Ultra Pro. It's actually the newest style Pro2, and it's in perfect condition, with a Western rubber snow deflector. Do you need truck side stuff as well, or just the plow itself? PM me if you're interested. I'm in Syracuse, NY.

4. DobbinsINC

DobbinsINC Member

I'm interested. i have the truckside wiring and mount with the 3 plug just need the other end stuff. how much are you looking to get for it?

5. cubicinches

$3500

I can get you some pics tomorrow if you'd like.

6. DobbinsINC

DobbinsINC Member

yea i'd like a few pics if it's not too much trouble. are you firm on $3500 or is there some bargaining room

7. cubicinches

Give your email, and I'll send you some pics. We can go from there on the price.

8. DobbinsINC

DobbinsINC Member

dobbinslandscape@gmail.com

i got the undercarriage today and wiring. so i will just need the plowside and controller. can u do that?
    just email me it will be easier to respond

9. cubicinches

Just sent pics via email.

10. cubicinches

I do have controllers as well. Looks like you might have made a deal with Jared/EGLC on another thread. Let me know.