1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB or trade - Western Ultra MVP

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jmckee2, Jan 31, 2009.

1. jmckee2

jmckee2 Junior Member

I currently have a 2007 Western Ultra mount Pro Plus 8' straight blade with very little use and really would like to swap out for a MVP 8'6 v plow. I am in Ohio and would like to try and keep it within the surrounding states. I can post pics if anyone is interested. Thanks

2. mrplow5885

mrplow5885 Junior Member

would you be interested in a fisher 8.5' EZV?

3. jmckee2

jmckee2 Junior Member

I'm not familiar with the Fisher plow. I am wanting to use my existing ultra mount and wiring harmess and just get different plow and controller. What type of mount does fisher use?

4. NootDogg

NootDogg Senior Member
    from WI

If you put a v-plow on your truck you are going to need new wiring for your truck. Straight plow wiring is only for straight plows. v-plow wiring is only for v-plows and wide-outs. You cannot flip-flop.

5. mrplow5885

mrplow5885 Junior Member

it is the minute mount set up and is a three plug with the isolation module. it is off of a 2005 chevy 2500hd

Last edited: Feb 1, 2009