1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB or Trade For: Fisher MM2 V Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Bsin12, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Bsin12

Bsin12 Junior Member

I currently have a 7'6" Fisher MM2 straight blade in perfect shape with new style headlights. I'm looking to upgade that to a MM2 V blade that is in just as nice shape. I prefer stainless but would accept steel. Obviously a trade would involve cash from me as well. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

2. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

Since you mention stainless I assume you are referring to an XV but if you are considering EZ-V I have my 8.5' I'm selling. Just about completely rebuilt a year ago...

3. Bsin12

Bsin12 Junior Member

Ideally I'd want an XtremeV or XV2 but the main priority is to get into a V blade so I'm open the the EasyV. What are the details on yours?

4. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

5. Bsin12

Bsin12 Junior Member

What is the actual year of it and would you be interested in trading for my straight blade? I see you mention you want an 8'. Thanks.

6. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

Don't know the year to be honest, and sticker is gone after the blasting. My guess is 05-07.

No trade for 7.5.