1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Or Trade For a Good Bulk Spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 02DURAMAX, Jan 2, 2010.

1. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

I'm looking for a bulk spreder to go on my 2004 C4500 or 2500( V box only for the 2500)

Under Tailgate but must be Electric Or a Vbox no steel also must be electric.

I have a Pro flo 1 or 2 I can trade or a Western 1000 and Cash for the rest.

Thanks!

2. plow3232

plow3232 Senior Member

Will you sell the western pro flow 2 and how much?

3. 02DURAMAX

I cant seel that one unless I replace it with a good bulk spreader..I have a Pro Flo 1 I can sell you? BUt if you make me a good offer I may consider selling the Pro Flo 2

4. plow3232

plow3232 Senior Member

I have no idea how much its worth, PM me and tell me how much you like to get? I might get one tomorrow for $2400 new with everything.

5. 02DURAMAX

PM Sent!!!!!!

6. bluespruce

bluespruce Member

i have have western ice breaker. its a 2yd v box spreader. gas motor runs fine. all controller-wires. needs the saft from the clutch thru the gear box to the spinner, been trying to sell it for 1300.00 bc i dont need it and dont want to fix it and have it sit with more money into it. but it hasnt sold so i am planning on ordering the needed parts to fix it. and only plan on increaseing the price by the cost of those parts hopefully it will be under 2000.00 total sold fixed price if the shaft and bearings are not that exspensive i think i will replace the drag chain. would u be intrested in the spreader fixed? the spreader is in pretty good condition paint wise and being complete after the shaft is fixed

Last edited: Jan 4, 2010
  7. 02DURAMAX

Can you get some pics of it and more info about it?

8. plow3232

plow3232 Senior Member

Can you give me a price for the pro flow 1 and the western 1000 and tell me if it comes with controller and wiring pm if you want

9. bluespruce

bluespruce Member

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=93280 heres the post. i have been told i can get just the shaft for it, and been told that you can only buy the whole gear box. the gear box is 650.00 the western dealer told me yesturday. i only really want the cost of the part not the labor or time to install it. so thats still under 2000.00 for a nice salter. let me know its got the top grate not in pics. and its got alittle paint chiopping on side supports and alittle missing inside around drag chain but its otherwise pretty nice i think