1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB or Trade 8' MM2 for 7.5" w/anything

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mbros, Jan 15, 2011.

1. mbros

mbros Junior Member

I currently have a brand new not used 8' Fisher Minute Mount 2 plow blade only. (no A-frame or any connection hardware)
    I'm trying to setup a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 for a plow and I'd rather use a 7'6" blade. I need everything to get this truck plowing; plow, pusher plates, wiring, controls. I would perfer a MM2 but will consider buying anything.

2. 4u2nv

4u2nv Member

Is this just the moldboard or is it the complete off the truck set up? Do you have a picture to help out? I have a mint 7'6" MM2 here and I'm looking to upgrade to an 8 so maybe we can work something out.

3. mbros

mbros Junior Member

Sounds good, I'll take some pics tomorrow and post them. I'm not sure what the moldboard is but I have the plow itself, curved steel face, curved steel bracing w/ trip springs.

4. 4u2nv

4u2nv Member

That's the moldboard... You have no frame, pump or lights then correct? How much you want for it? Or are you looking for a 7.5 the same way as your setup? We can do some kind of trade for the blades. You can email me the pics and any other info you feel to bob275@msn.com

Thanks.

5. PLOWTRUCK

PLOWTRUCK Senior Member

I have a 7.5 that i would trade for the 8. Mine is a 7.5 hd mm2.