1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB or Rent for a week Snow bucket for a skid steer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Pennings Garden, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Pennings Garden

Pennings Garden Senior Member
    from VA

I'm looking for a cheap snow or light material bucket for our bobcat. I only need it for a week to move 1500 yards of wood chips in to a low coverall building. The building is to low for our backhoe and I'm not in the mood to do it with the 1/2 yard bucket we have.
    I would like to rent one or I can buy it if the price is right...

2. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

hey a quick fix is to weld expanded metal to the back of the bucket and build a frame around it. do the same for the sides. you could even make it so it bolts up.. just an idea rather then spending the $ for a new bucket

3. Pennings Garden

from VA

Yeah I could, I would like to keep that one as is if possible. I'm hoping to find one of those wider buckets...

4. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

try a rental place by you....

5. Pennings Garden

from VA

None of them seem to have them for rent, and if they do, they are out for the season. I found one for rent but that is only a 3/4 yard bucket. I'm looking for a 1 1/2 or 2 yard bucket.

Thanks for replying!