1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB- older truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mackman, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

Im looking to buy an older truck. Less then 3,000 with a plow. Let me know what you got. Thanks.

2. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

Getting ride of the 350? Or just want another truck lol.

3. pmorrissette

pmorrissette Senior Member

4. pmorrissette

5. pmorrissette

6. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

I might be adding another truck if i can find the right one for the money. I know for 3,000 give or take I'm going to get a junker lol.

I did already email both of the CL listings. The old school Chevy is alittle too much for me lol. Thanks anyway.

7. kpmsnow

kpmsnow Senior Member
    from Elkhart

1980 chevy, 3/4 ton, 4x4, 350 v-8, 400/205 tranny transfer, 7' 6" boss rt-1 plow, flat bed, truck is in really nice shape, good tires, reliable as the day is long, could send pics if your interested. Asking $2500.00

8. ez2nv

ez2nv Junior Member

i would also like a few pics. how many miles

9. TwoBrosLawn

TwoBrosLawn Member
    from 53223

i would jump all over that but i wont have the $$ for another truck till oct-nov.

10. kpmsnow

kpmsnow Senior Member
    from Elkhart

As far as miles I have no idea. The motor has been gone through and a few mods made. Holley carb, nice "RV" cam, edelbrock aluminum intake. I haven't really advertised it so it may still be hanging around in oct or nov.