1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB:Older 4x4 full size w/ plow, doesn't need to be pretty

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by gotsnow?, Mar 9, 2009.

1. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

Well the title pretty much says it all, I'm looking for an older 4x4 full size pickup w/ a snow plow, don't care if its chevy, gmc, ford or dodge/don't care if its meyer, western, etc,etc. Must be gas, and mechanically in decent condition. If it needs a tune up of some minor things repaired, no bid deal! I don't really care what condition the truck is in just need it to haul firewood and get a load of mulch or stone once in a while for around the house yard work. Let me know what you got!!! I've got $1000 to spend if it's got a plow, a bit less if no plow.... I'm located in Angola,IN and I'm willing to drive about 150 miles if you can IM or post pictures so I know its worth my time.

Thanks, David - gotsnow?

2. Schwinn68

Schwinn68 Senior Member

have you tried craigslist yet? I thought I saw a couple of trucks that fit your description

3. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

Yes, I'm on there everyday. Usually by the time I get them called its sold, or they don't return calls/emails, etc.

4. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

Anyone?? Would deffinantly consider with out a plow as well for a few hundred less.

5. Wtrski50

Wtrski50 Junior Member

6. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

I'd be willing to let a 1989 F250 Gas 4x4 w/ Boss Vee Go for 2000.00 I'll get some pictures this weekend.. whats your Email? my zip is 60133

7. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

Sorry guys, both those are 2 - 3 times more then I have to spend.

8. dj89

dj89 Senior Member
    from wny

if you were closer i have a 1987 ford f 350 dump truck with 8 foot fisher plow, but would need a little more than 1000.

9. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

WNY western New York? Yeah a bit of a drive...

10. dj89

dj89 Senior Member
    from wny

Yeah western ny

11. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member