1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Old style Meyer and Buyers salt spreader controllers

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by snowdays, Sep 24, 2013.

1. snowdays

snowdays Senior Member
    from Ohio

I am in need of a couple of the old style spreader controllers. I have a Meyer and a Blaster spreader and am looking for something that is pretty much universal. Working condition only please. I am in north central Ohio and can pick up or pay shipping. Thanks.

2. PLOWZOMBIE

PLOWZOMBIE Junior Member

Are there particular part #'s you're looking for?

3. PLOWZOMBIE

PLOWZOMBIE Junior Member

???????? Still looking???

4. snowdays

snowdays Senior Member
    from Ohio

Yes, still looking. No particular part numbers or models. I was thinking the old Meyer and Buyers style. Just the basic controller. Nothing digital.

5. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

I have the analog controller that came with one of my salt dogg SHPE2000.........but......it is shorted out.....probably an easy fix....but I never have messed with it........ley me know if you are interested...... my employee ran a screw too far into it and shorted something......