1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wtb NICE tailgate spreader, Or REALLY be interested in a poly v box (short bed)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 600rrpilot, Nov 8, 2010.

1. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

I'm located in northern NJ and will drive a fair distance for a good deal. Unit must be FULLY functional i dont wanna have to hunt down parts and mounts. As of right now price range us anywhere from 500-2000 bucks, Really MOST INTERESTED in a nice little vbox, (poly saltdogg, Snow EX, etc would take a steel unit for the right price) as I would be able to go full service for the company i sub for and get paid a lot more for my route. a vibrator would be a plus. Otherwise a small-mid sized tail salter would just be used for 2-3 small commercial accounts of my own. Would like to lock something down quickly. Can pay pal a deposit for the right deal to lock it up and Dependant upon how far, pick it up this weekend or the following.

Please get back to me with what you have, pics, age of unit, bagged only or bulk, vibrator or not, controller or not, and wiring harness or not. basically ALL the details. SERIOUSLY buyer here with cash money looking for the right unit for the time being.

Thanks guys!
  2. kevink1973

kevink1973 Junior Member

Buyers salter f/s

I posted a few mos back that i have a orange poly reciever mount salter w/bad electric motor. Im pretty sure its a Buyers. Looks like it will hold decent amount. Has good poly tub/good lid/controller and roll of wiring. I was going to have the motor rebuilt but havent got to it yet. Call me if interested.....Kevin@973-534-9544. I bought it for $400 not knowing about the motor being bad. I bitched to the guy and he gave me $50 back. Bottom line, i have 350 in it but will consider reasonable offers. Thanks
  3. bigmac1276

bigmac1276 Member

Too bad you are that far because I have post a snowex vee pro 3000 for $1750.

salt spreader 001.jpg

salt spreader 002.jpg

salt spreader 013.jpg
  4. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

How much salt can you hold w/ your side extenions?
  5. bigmac1276

bigmac1276 Member

I can get a ton to fit in there.