1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Newer Snoway plow for 02 Wrangler MN

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by hamline holding, Oct 10, 2009.

1. hamline holding

hamline holding Junior Member

Looking for a Snoway plow with DP near Minneapolis MN. Must be in good cond. 6/6.8 or 7.6. I have 8-10 small apartment buildings to plow as well as my own driveway. Send me an email with what you have. Or if you have a mount cheap I may want that as I have found a few set-up that do not have the correct mount.

2. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

A buddy of mine has one for sale. It is a sno way 7 1/2' blade with down pressure. It is only a season old. The truck he used it on got totalled this summer. You will need to buy the correct mounts and wiring for your Wrangler. I also have a friend that is a sno way dealer that can get those as well. The blade is located near Davenport, Iowa.

My buddy's name with the plow is Josh and his cell # is
    (563) 320-2451. Give him a call for a price. I am sure that we can work out some sort of delivery arrangement if you are interested. Tell him Ryan Wheeler told you to call. If you can't get a hold of him, my cell # is (563) 570-2303.

3. hamline holding

hamline holding Junior Member

Thanks!! I have found a few to look at now. I left you friend a VM. I am running some #'s here to see what would be a fair price. I called my local dealer and was told a new one would be about 4K + tax. (not sure which one that was for) That included DP and install. Does that sound about right or am I going to get there and have a bunch of other misc charges? If I buy a used one I am looking at a $500 mount and ???????$ wiring and install. Any feel free to put your input in as I am not very educated in plows and I am only getting one to take care of a few small apartment buildings and my own driveway.

THANKS Sean