1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wtb: newer mvp or wideout

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by brookside prop., Aug 29, 2009.

1. brookside prop.

brookside prop. Junior Member

I'm currently looking for a 8.6 or 9.6 mvp or wideout for my 05 silverado 2500hd, don't really want anything older the 2 years, let me know if you have anything and what your asking thanks.
  2. Iowalawn

Iowalawn Member
    from Iowa

For the Price Look on Ebay there is a Dealer out of IL Selling Brand new Everything for your truck 4700 and 150 to Ship. 4850 SHIPPED. you cant go wrong. People want 4000 for a Used one and it needs cutting bars and its Used. Buy New and you get a warrenty.
  3. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

If you're going commercial, new is probably the way to go. Plus these are relatively new plows, so there isn't much of a used market yet.

You know the MVP and Wideout are two very different plows.
  4. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Hey I've got a 2007 8'6" MVP that I "sold" two weeks ago...only problem is that the guy hasn't paid for it yet. I'm pretty sure the guy has backed out so if you're interested we can chat.

I'm just up the road from you too so it would work out well.