1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB New pump motor for SnoWay Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by werps, Mar 15, 2006.

1. werps

werps Junior Member

Anyone know of an alternative place to bye a pump motor for a Sno-Way plow? I called Sno-Way and they want $265.00 for a motor. I really think that is a bit high when I see many simular ones for $89! I really only need the brushes but thought as long as I have it off and it is 9 years old that I might look at replacing the whole motor. I have also heard that there are brush kits for $25 bucks but I can't find them anywhere. Please If you know, let me know asap as it sounds like a storm rolling in again next week! I may have too order it through SnoWay but I thought I would search for a cheaped route first. The clock , always the clock!,,Thanks , Tom
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2006
  2. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

shoot me a pm, I can give ya a source for them for $58 each but I cant post it publically, Nate~
  3. werps

werps Junior Member

I can't PM yet as I am new. I did find a place for $139 and ordered it already. But I would like that other place if you don't mind. Here is my email werps@starpoint.net Thanks , Tom