1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB new boss 9.2 xt-v

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by toby-p, Jan 5, 2009.

1. toby-p

toby-p Junior Member

I would like to buy a new boss 9.2 xt-v. If anyone knows where I could a decent price on one please let me know. Thanks

2. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

what would you consider a "decent price"? What have you been quoted in your area?A 9'2" V-XT in my area will run you around $5400 + tax. Another $150ish for the rubber foil. Smartlocks included.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2009
  3. Deckscapes

Deckscapes Senior Member

My local BOSS dealer has a 9'2" XT for $5225 complete with SmartLock cylinders.

4. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

thats cheap! Ive found $4800 plus locks which is about $5450 with shipping which was about $400 in itself. NO other remotely local dealers quoted me south of $5700 mark PLUS sales tax still. No matter which place i looked into, id easily be over $6k with tax and smartlocks, none had them in stock either.

Im gonna pick up one in the spring/summer thats a year old or less when someone local gets rid of one :)