1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Need a 1510 Pushbeam for a Conventional Fisher

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Ding, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Ding

Ding Member

I need the Pushbeam for a conventional Fisher RD plow. This is part # 1510, but others might work.

2. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Give me the pin measurement and the end bolt measurement and how it bolts at the end. Or tell me what pushplates it is for. I have some but they are marked by the truck they came off of or part of a frameside mount.

3. Bigblue250

Bigblue250 Member

To bad your in MI, I have 2-3 of them kicking arround.

4. Ding

Ding Member

Wow I have taken a crash course in Fisher Conventional Plow Mounts.

I actually need to modify the push plates I have to fit the 4" I-beam that makes up the 1513 pushbeam. The really old conventional mounts used the 26 1/2" A-frames even for the 7.5' plows. The 1510 is for the 22 1/2" A-frames used on many 1/2 ton mounts.

I could also switch to the 8901 and 8902 push plates which will fit the 1/2 ton pickups, but are setup for the larger pushbeams.

At the moment I am going to try to make a 8868 pushplate (revised for the 1513 pushbeam), and modify the 8867 that I have to also fit the 1513.

What I plan on doing is cutting about a 1/2" off the locater tabs on the pushplate where the pushbeam mounts.

I'll post my results

Last edited: Nov 21, 2006
  5. Flipper

from CT

What year and model truck? I may have a complete lower mount for that truck that I could dissassemble box and ship to you.

Give me the year and model along with the spread of the lift frame bolt center.

6. Ding

Ding Member

I think I have what I need now with some modification and some fabrication, but here is what I have . . .

• 1998 Chevy K1500
    • 7.5' Speedcast Plow with HD A-Frame (26 1/2")
    • 8867 push plate modified to fit the HD 1513 pushbeam (26 1/2")
    • 8868 push plate fabricated from scratch using the 8867 as a pattern and allowing for the 1513 pushbeam
    • Unknown brand Electric / Hydraulic system with Fisher joystick

7. Ding

Ding Member

Flipper, please let me know what you have for pushplates and pushbeam. I may be interested anyway.

This is in regards to a 88 - 98 Chevy K1500, and the K2500. The pushplates are only different for these 2 models to allow the different size pushbeam (3" for the K1500, and 4" for the K2500). Of course the pusbeam has the ears at a different distance (22.5" vs. 26.5")

Also how much would you want for them?

8. Flipper

from CT

I am going down to my barn today to pull the leaf box and load a spreader on. I will take a look.