1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB nearly new tailgate salt spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Jerry and Sons, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Jerry and Sons

Jerry and Sons Junior Member

I am looking for a quality used unit that mounts on tailgate just not a byers!
  2. Kosty

Kosty Member

i got a snow ex 1075
  3. Jerry and Sons

Jerry and Sons Junior Member

Got picture? How old? How much?
  4. Bry@n

Bry@n Senior Member

I have a western 1000. Good condition. Comes with the speed controller and harness. Perfect working order. Let me know and I will take pics.

Also, I think doylestown is only like 50 miles away. We could meet up in PA somewhere if you want it.
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2006
  5. Kosty

Kosty Member

2 years it was barely used last season did one driveway and one parking lot 6 bags each time. its a 1075 with the swing away mount and has a vibrator can easliy run bulk salt threw it. im asking 1500 i can get pics.
  6. heliski989

heliski989 Member
    from mi

i have a meyers unit i think it is a 575. i dont think it has ever been used. it needs a controler. but i only want like $100 out of it. call me if yuor intrested 248 756 9173
  7. gardenkeeper88

gardenkeeper88 Senior Member

I' from South Bend IN area. Where r u. i'm Interested but would like more info and picks. went to meyers web but they only show a jr. and a mate, not a 575. do you know it works since you don't have the controller?
  8. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

I have a SnowEx 1875 and a 575. The 1875 is the cats ass. Vibrator and everything. It will throw salt, wet sand everything. Swing away mount so you can still use your bed. Works great. E-mail me if interested.

from NW PA

Western Pro Flo

I have a western pro flo II thatas only 2 years old it has a veriable speed control and I'm asking $2000
  10. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

ive got a meyer mini spreader with controller and everything, new motor, new frame, new lid...it IS new. never been used since it was rebuilt. $600