1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Mini Lightbar

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jhakarter, Dec 9, 2008.

1. jhakarter

jhakarter Member

looking for find a couple magnetic amber lightbars for the roof of a plow truck.. Doesnt have to be the tip top of the line just something that isnt a pile. Let me know if you got any. Thanks

2. YPLLLC

YPLLLC Senior Member

You might want to check on craigslist. I just found an almost new lightbar for $20 it retails for over $160 just try typing all different names like beacon lights and stuff.

3. z71plowguy

z71plowguy Senior Member

i have one for you dual strobe 50 bucks and around 25 for shipping i will get some pics in a little bit

4. jhakarter

jhakarter Member

ya pics would be awesome.. Thanks

5. jhakarter

jhakarter Member

Anyone? Im not looking for the single bubble type. Im looking for the ones that are about the same size as a not led flasher that have two rotators in them.

6. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

7. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Try www.galls.com Look in the Clearance Items, They have a duel Rotator Halogen Magnet Mount for under $70 + Shipping. If you know the older lightbars, it's like the Whelen Responder II model. You can also try going to www.campsafetyinc.com They have alot of used inventory and you'll have to call them to find out if they have any lenses that they can replace the reds/blues with.

8. ram0098

ram0098 Junior Member

Whelen Mini Edge For Sale

Used for 2 seasons MINT condition whelen mini edge 4 corner strobe. It has a 15ft cord and 4 corner magnetic mount. Asking $185.00 plus shipping from chicago IL. call 847-395-9394 Mike

Lightbar 004.jpg

Lightbar 005.jpg

9. Kevin97Tahoe

Kevin97Tahoe Member

Damn you ram. Thats a sweet bar. Only wish I would get some snow so i can get some scratch to buy this.

10. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

ram, where exactly are you in chicago? I'm interested in the mini edge. Post 4 more times so I can PM you lol!

11. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Just Call Him on the phone he posted his number! That really is a clean bar.

12. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Wow, I completly overlooked that. Looks like I'm gonna have to do that lol!

13. camconcrete

camconcrete Senior Member

how much would the shipping be to Ohio (43145)??

14. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

How much shipped to akron ohio