1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Mini Light Bar

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by EaTmYtAiLpIpEs, Dec 6, 2009.

1. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

I am looking for a mini light bar dual rotator. if anyone has one let me know.

2. firehall1

firehall1 Junior Member

i do, i have a code 3. has dual rotators, clear dome. i ran it with one amber filter and left the color clear. has maginets but was hard wired to truck. paid $119 new. a year old. $60.

3. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

you have a pic if he does not want it i may

4. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

do you have a pic of it?

5. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I have a areostar mini bar. It has 2 amber rotators and a clear center rotator. I think its 22 inches long. Clear outter dome. I think it needs a new cig plug. I haven't used it since last season. I will take a look at it tomorrow.

6. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

shoot me a pic and get me a price. I really dont need a cig lighter because I am going to hard wire it into the truck

7. Chevytruck85

Chevytruck85 Senior Member