1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Meyer's Truck Mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Caleb55, Nov 24, 2006.

1. Caleb55

Caleb55 Member

I need a Meyer's mount to fit a '95 Chevy 2500. I'm not sure exactly what plow I have though. I know it's a mid 90's model, moel number is c-7.5 I have a mount for an F-150 that is for the same plow that I would trade.

2. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

Is this a conventional mount or an EZ mount and I will tarede the Ford mount in
    484-955-0350

3. Caleb55

Caleb55 Member

Dumb question, but how do you tell the difference? Thanks.

4. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

A EZ mount has the tube like lift frame that slides in and can be taken off with lights and pump. a conventional mount stayes on the truck

5. Caleb55

Caleb55 Member

Oh, ok, that's what I was thinking. This is an EZ Mount

6. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

Ok I have the mount I get $350 for them and I am interested in the Ford mount as a trade in what year is it off of?

7. Caleb55

Caleb55 Member

I wanna say a '95, but I will find out tommorrow for sure.

8. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

Let me know I have the frame here in Grand Rapids where I am living and I am about 20 min from Hudsonville Mi
    484-955-0350

9. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

Just saw it sais Hudson where is that?

10. Caleb55

Caleb55 Member

I'm about 30 minutes south of Jackson along 127. The mount I have is off of a '93 F-150.

11. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

call me I will be in PA for the next few days and can bring one back with me and meet you on 23 or 96 if either of them are close to you 484-955-0350