1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Meyers Jeep Classic Mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BigDBoots, Nov 21, 2010.

1. BigDBoots

BigDBoots Senior Member

Looking for a Meyers Jeep Classic Mount for the 1998- 2005 Jeep Wrangler TJ, Meyers part #18080

2. Salty dog

Salty dog Member

Saw your post yesterday in jeep forum. thought you had an 06 ? Anyway i think i got what you need. gotta look tomorrow and see if everything is there.

bought a used meyers 2 years back and just needed blade cuz i already had truckside mount. just gotta look upstairs at shop . will snap a pic and come up with a price.

Im in connecticut , might be too far ?

3. BigDBoots

BigDBoots Senior Member

Hey Salty,
    the mounting carton was listed as I for a TJ from 98 to 02 on website, a vendor here in NJ said 98-05 so I went with it (I do have an 06 LJ). Regardless, my frame is the same as 98 to 05 so it should work. The Meyers product # is 18080. The Conn is not too far, I have family near Shelton so it would give me a good reason to visit them. If you have one, lets work a number out.
    ~Regards,
    BigD

4. BigDBoots

BigDBoots Senior Member

Anybody? SaltyDog, any luck?

5. Salty dog

Salty dog Member

Big D Boots, found jeep ez classic mount.

going for $700 as i've seen.

mine has dent from Rock? Stump ? can't remember , bought 2 yrs ago. I'm storing it for future use but will sell for $200 as is . Understand if you don't wan't cuz dent , but i don't think it affects operation

101_0762.jpg

101_0763.jpg

101_0764.jpg

101_0766.jpg

6. BigDBoots

BigDBoots Senior Member

Hey Salty,
    Thanks for your response, I appreciate it. Let me think about the dent. If I wanted it, would it be a problem to hold onto it for me till Saturday, December 11 or the 18? I am in graduate school and getting wacked as the semester is closing in the next two weeks. Just want to run it by my buddy as per the bent maintaining structural integrity. Also, how far from Shelton are you? Ballpark time? I have family right around that area.
    Eric

7. Salty dog

Salty dog Member

Big D Boots, No problem on waiting . located in orange. close to shelton. let me know when you know. no bad feelings either way.

8. BigDBoots

BigDBoots Senior Member

Sold

Salty,
    shoot me an email at topnotch_powerwashing@yahoo.com so we can exchange phone # and address. I will take it, SOLD! Like I said it will take me a week or two to get up there but I will take it. Thanks, Eric

9. BigDBoots

BigDBoots Senior Member

fyi: there is an underscore between the "h" and the "p" that does not show up when hyperlinked below

10. Salty dog

Salty dog Member

info sent. also saw your other post . think i got that too