1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB : Meyers Frame Work for '96 Dodge Ram

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 8to80, Aug 9, 2006.

1. 8to80

8to80 Junior Member
    from PA

I need the Frame work, from were lights mount . All the way down to were it connects to Truck Frame.

Let me know if you can help. How much and shipping info if you are far away from PA.

Thank you

2. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

I have the mounting carton that hooks to the frame for sale. $150 used only last year ( and what a bad year it was!) Email me if your interested.
  3. GmacK34

GmacK34 Junior Member

I have a used one
    I am located In Pittsburgh I see you are from PA if your close or interested let me know

4. one ton dually

one ton dually Member

Frame work

I have lower mount carton,and upper tub frame with light's.I pefer to keep light's though but the frame work is all for sale.It has never seen snow.It was a dealer take off.It's in upstate NY. (Our winter stunk last year too.Plowed twice.)