1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wtb meyer undercarriage for 95 dodge

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by sachilles, Oct 15, 2007.

1. sachilles

sachilles Junior Member

Looking for an undcarriage mount for a 95 dodge ram. Prefer a ez tube mount(17104), but others might work. Going to need to fab up some stuff anyway. I'd even take a broken one if its weldable.
    I'll pay cash. Also have a bunch of other meyer stuff to trade, including an older 7.5 blade, v-belt pump. Have undercarriage mounts for early chevy and one for some mystery truck I've yet to identify...guessing a toyota.

Email me sachillesATsugarbush.com

Thanks,

2. sachilles

sachilles Junior Member

back to the top.

3. bobcatboy06

bobcatboy06 Member
    from PA

Meyer

I have a mount if you are interested send me a PM and I will get back to you

4. sachilles

sachilles Junior Member

I just replied in your for sale thread, before seeing this.
    Sending you a pm now.

thanks

5. sachilles

sachilles Junior Member

can't figure out how to send pm's on this forum, not sure why.
    Email me if you wouldn't mind. email address is above.

6. bobcatboy06

bobcatboy06 Member
    from PA

If you want you can give me a call on my cell at 814-659-4337 and we can talk.

7. allgreen

allgreen Junior Member

i have a mount for 94-01 dodge 1/2 ton and one for a ford 97 1 ton will fit other years 513-919-8200

8. U.S. Lawns

U.S. Lawns Junior Member

I have a meyer mount in good shape that came off my 1995 Dodge Ram with the tube stye, let me know if you are interested will get rid of for cheap dont want it thanks 517-896-2962