1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Meyer truck mount for 95 chevy 2500, old-style okay.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by cfabe, Oct 5, 2007.

1. cfabe

cfabe Junior Member
    from ohio

I'm piecing togther a plow just to do my driveway, I have a meyer blade, pump, and wiring, I just need a mount for my truck, 95 chevy 2500. The stuff I have is originally from an conventional/old style mount setup, so that would be fine, or I would go for an ez-mount if the price was right. I'm not looking to spend a lot of cash on this, I'm going to try to fabricate something if I can't find a mount cheap enough. Email me to cfabien@gmail.com if you got something.

2. aus316

aus316 Member

Hi first off where are u in ohio?? and when u say old style mount do u mean permanent mount or hoop style???
    i have a couple hoop stlye setups u might be able to use but lower mounts only!! let me know??

3. cfabe

cfabe Junior Member
    from ohio

I'm in cleveland... I was talking about the permanent mount that stays on the truck all year, behind the bumper. It sounds like you're talking about the lower mount from an EZ mount classic, but you don't have the hoop that holds the pump and lights? That might be of some use to me but I'd have to fabricate the hoop... Let me know what you got and what you want for it. Thanks.