1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Meyer touch pad

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by lehmand1, Feb 24, 2008.

1. lehmand1

lehmand1 Member

Been looking on ebay but I have been dragging my feet and haven't set up an account yet.

I currently have toggles and they work fine but would like the convience of a touch pad (depending on price)

I used to have a membrane touch pad with the square connector but it failed and I wired up the toggles to use the square plug so I could switch back if I ever got one.

2. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Thats a good Idea lol

3. lehmand1

lehmand1 Member

Would be willing to pay
    $100-New style meyer
    $75-old style membrane meyer brand
    $50-SAM aftermarket

Used but in good working order of course

Somebody has got to have one of these laying around collecting dust

4. columbiaplower

columbiaplower Senior Member

I have a brand new SAM one, i paid $125 for. Bought it because i thought my meyer one was lost/stolen but it turned up before I ever had a need for the plow. Let me know.

5. lehmand1

lehmand1 Member

I was hoping to find one within driving range but how much do you want and for which one?

Would you be willing to ship? Accept personal check?

6. columbiaplower

columbiaplower Senior Member

I sent you a PM check your inbox