1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB- Meyer MD II Universal Clevis

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tburns8690, Nov 16, 2008.

1. tburns8690

tburns8690 Junior Member
    from SE Pa

Looking for a MD II universal clevis, I believe the part number is 11770. Previous truck totaled and need this section to install on new vehicle.

2. Stripe This

Stripe This Member
    from NJ

I have one....any chance you want the whole mount and blade? Mine came off and '03 GMC Sierra 2500 HD.

3. tburns8690

tburns8690 Junior Member
    from SE Pa

No, I have the mount and blade, how much do you want for the clevis, i am PA, north of Phila, where are you in NJ?

4. Stripe This

Stripe This Member
    from NJ

Don't want to part it out...then I'm out of luck trying to sell an incomplete setup. Sorry abotu that...good luck.

5. tburns8690

tburns8690 Junior Member
    from SE Pa

OK, anyone have one I could look at, take measurements... I own a fab/machine shop and can make my own if someone can give me access to one for a half hour to copy

6. Stripe This

Stripe This Member
    from NJ

You can't get an original from Meyer? If you're willing to take the trip to NJ...you can check mine out. It's a good 1 hr 45 mins from Philly

7. tburns8690

tburns8690 Junior Member
    from SE Pa

Yes, I can get one from Meyer, but they are 500.00 for just that part, and right now I have machinists and welders sitting around, they could build one for a lot less. If I can't buy a used one for a reasonable price or find one closer, I may take you up on that offer. thanks. Anyone close to Phila have one I could look at?