1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Meyer F250 truck mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by buterbn, Sep 23, 2009.

1. buterbn

buterbn Junior Member

Hello all, I am about to buy a f250 and have found a Meyer C8 plow in great condition with everything except the truck mount. They are asking $1850 for it, is that a good deal??? If I go this route, I will need to purchase the F250 mount, which brings me to the question; How much will this cost me and where can I find one? Can this be installed by myself easily?

I appreciate any help

2. buterbn

buterbn Junior Member

3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Have to stay within the same mounting series Jason, ie if you have most of a classic setup you then need a classic series truck side mount. And vise versa with an MDll/EZ-Plus series.
  4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

What year F250? use the Meyers match system to check what mounts are available, depending on the year of the F250 the classic mount could be unavailable.

5. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

if its a 92-97 F250, then this will work and its 99.9% complete - may need a bolt or two from the hardware store. western has an excellent reputation - much moreso than meyer. in southern ct.

6. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Call this guy he's in CT he's got the mount you need

203-239-3920 or 203 506 7323 ask for Rich Baker
  7. buterbn

buterbn Junior Member

Thanks all