1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Meyer EZ Mount Classic

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by D.todd6, Feb 22, 2009.

1. D.todd6

D.todd6 Member

I need a Meyer EZ Mount Classic for a 1993 f-250. Just the mount. The part number for the crate is 17098

2. koko1485

koko1485 Junior Member
    from Indiana

meyer mount

i got this mount for my 97 f-350- same body style as your f-250 but decided to go with a western- i will take $250.00 for it if you wanna pick it up, i live in marion,in. 46952
    you can reach me at 765-506-4417- you will have to look at the thread- meyer parts for sale to see a picture
    thanks
    jeff

3. D.todd6

D.todd6 Member

Does it come with all the side support peices or just the center peice in the picture? If it comes with the side peices could you email me some pictures of them?

My email is: d.todd6@gmail.com

Also I checked meyers website and the clevis frame for the f350s is a different part number than the one for the 250s

Last edited: Feb 25, 2009
  4. koko1485

koko1485 Junior Member
    from Indiana

All i have is what was shown in the picture if you can use it i would take $150.00 for it if you picked it up
    thanks
    jeff

5. D.todd6

D.todd6 Member

Sorry I'm looking to get the whole mount

6. D.todd6

D.todd6 Member

bump bump bump

7. D.todd6

D.todd6 Member

anyone got anything

8. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

I got the whole setup I could sell you, but I live in MD. Let me know if you are interested.

9. D.todd6

D.todd6 Member

Could you send me some pics of the mount? My email is d.todd6@gmail.com
    Also where in MD do you live because my brother is in Altoona, PA and he might be able to pick it up for me

10. D.todd6

D.todd6 Member

Bump up my post

11. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

Sorry. I forgot to get pics. Did you get my email I sent you?

12. D.todd6

D.todd6 Member

Yes, I got the email

13. D.todd6

D.todd6 Member

anyone got anything?

14. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

i have a meyers 7.5 foot poly plow everything wires e60 pump like new whole setup complete 750.00 obo

15. D.todd6

D.todd6 Member

Are you willing to sell the mount seperate?