1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Meyer belt driven pump and brackets

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MDurling, Oct 13, 2008.

1. MDurling

MDurling Junior Member

I know somebody's got what I need! pump and mounting brackets for Dodge 318/360 from Old Meyers Sno Fiter plow package 70's vintage, I Have the plow / frame / valve and hoses missing the vital key ingredient. I even have the truck to put it on. Don't want to convert electo-hydraulic. miked@avci.net
  2. MDurling

MDurling Junior Member

Turns out its the power steering pump portion that I am missing,pump,brackets,hoses. 70's vintage with steering pump mounted high above water pump. If anyone has these please reply here or contact me miked@avci.net Thanks Mike
  3. snowandgo

snowandgo Senior Member

I think I may have what you are looking for.

Still need it?
  4. MDurling

MDurling Junior Member

I have located everthing I need to complete installation, I would be interested in aquiring parts for backups. If possible send pictures of what you have and what you want for them to miked@avci.net and Thank you for taking the time to help Mike
  5. jjjj

jjjj Junior Member

plow pump

I'm having the same problem with my dodge and was hoping to see a photo of how you put your's on