1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB<<<<>>>>Meyer 8' POLY BLADE

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jetskiman6969, Nov 28, 2007.

1. I only need the blade and/or A frame. My metal moldboard is taking a beating with a bunch of rust. I'm in Michigan. I will come to you if price is reasonable at just about any distance. Will consider 8 1/2' blade also. Thanks, Steve

2. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

I've got a god used C-8 A frame if your interested $75 + shipping

Jay
    508 753 6617

3. Thanks Nascar, but I have an A frame with my metal blade. I only wrote that so anyone selling a blade would know I just need the moldboard, but if they have the A frame, thats fine too.

4. To The Top......

5. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

i have a nice 7. 5 poly that is in great condition. everything in the frame is new from last year. I broke a few things last year. Everything behind the blade is brand new Practically. All it needs is a new cutting edge and you can pick that up for $80 bucks or cheaper. I am one hour east of toledo, right on the lake in vermilion. 419-290-0230

6. Thanks Burkart, but I really am trying to hold out for at least an 8'.

7. 92XT

92XT Senior Member

e bay is the place ..just scroll the box where it says nearest to you.

8. all seasons inc

all seasons inc Junior Member

got a 8ft polly 850 if your interested call 810-275-4960.

9. moosey

moosey Senior Member

picture for you

plow.jpg

10. to the top!!!!

11. Burkartsplow

found the spare NEW blade that i bought for it a few years ago. all it needs to be is attached. $600 and it is all yours.bump to the top

12. do you happen to have any pics???

13. to the top!!!!

14. Burkartsplow

i can get some pics up for or it will probably be easier to email it to you. I have to much trouble on here with pictures.

15. Ttt<<<<<<<<<

16. T T T !!!!!!!!!!!

17. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

8' Meyer poly with deflector $500

87rampoly2.jpg

18. To The ToPPP

19. 2 the TOpPpP!!!

20. anyone.........anyone.........???