1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Meyer 7.5 old style

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MBBCop, Dec 28, 2006.

1. MBBCop

MBBCop Junior Member

I am in serious need of an older "Conventional" Style Meyer 7.5 blade with A-Frame 13306. This is the longer (39") A-Frame. Truck to go on is a 88 F-250 with extended bumper( hence the 39" needed)
    Anywhere in the Delaware Valley(Pa,De,NJ,Md) , and price to sell.

2. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Well I got one you could piece back together really cheap. I de skinned it to put a new skin in it. I have the new skin sitting here. Just have to weld it all back together.

3. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

a frame

Hey the 13306 is an 38" frame and C.P.W.com has it for $249.74 and the 13319 is the 39" frame for $356.77 Hope this helps in your search. Steve

4. Andrewe

Andrewe Junior Member

I have the whole plow that I just repainted. I dont need it so i would love to get rid of it. Let me know.

5. MBBCop

MBBCop Junior Member

Andrewe, Email me so I can contact you direct. Yes I am interested, where in Md are you.

Thanks,
    Marty
    MBBCop39@aol.com

Last edited: Dec 29, 2006
  6. MBBCop

MBBCop Junior Member

To the top

7. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

My uncle's neighboor has a complete meyer set-up that came off of an 88 F250. Its a conventional mount. He said it has a new cutting edge. He rebuilt the pump a few years back.

He's located in Auburn PA right off I-78.

Let me know if you want more info.

8. MBBCop

MBBCop Junior Member

J R get some more info price condition etc. Might be interested
    Thanks

9. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

I'm pretty sure he wants under $1000 for it. I double check and let you know.