1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Mason Dump

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by pickupman96, Dec 21, 2009.

1. pickupman96

pickupman96 Junior Member

I am looking to by a mason dump. Not really having much luck. I would prefer it be diesel. plow or not. I dont have alot around 6k but might be able to do more. I will look at anything even early 80's chevy gas jobs. Shoot me a message. thanks

2. pickupman96

bump......

3. Birdjr

Birdjr Junior Member

my friend is selling a 95 chevy 4wd diesel mason dump. the truck has 65k miles and an 8' western unimount plow.the truck is red.It has new tires brakes etc. He wants 7k firm

4. mrascoe

mrascoe Junior Member

i have a 1983 chevy c 30 for sale with 75200 original miles on it.it has a 350 v8 and 4spd standard.it has a 8ft mason dump with pto,brand new 235-85r-16 steer tires,rear tires are about 65 %,brakes are awesome,has plenty of power and looks good too.it has clean ct title.very very clean truck.the price is $ 4500 ..my name matt

061.jpg

063.jpg

054.jpg

5. pickupman96

is that a 4wd

6. mrascoe

mrascoe Junior Member

no its 2wd.

7. wiseguyslawn

wiseguyslawn Senior Member

there is nice white ford on ebay mason dump with western beileve buy it now is 6500