1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Mason dump within 200 miles of NJ

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by UniqueTouch, Dec 18, 2015.

1. UniqueTouch

UniqueTouch Senior Member

looking for a mason dump under 14000. Im in central jersey. willing to travel about 200 miles . thanks

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

What happened to that truck from yesterday?

3. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

4. UniqueTouch

UniqueTouch Senior Member

there were 3 young brothers selling it , they used it for asphalt. and they said it was just painted but they did it with spray paint cans...lol and said they re did seats , the inside was nasty and they came with asphalt in the back right over the rear axle. and it was pouring so i felt they put the asphalt back there to hold it down to make sure it didnt slip at all in the rain. bc if it did it in the rain of course it would happen in snow. so i didnt even test drive it. we turned around. wasted a couple hours driving but atleast still have my money. thanks for your help guys