1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Looking for a ford plow setup

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by primetyme1978, Aug 11, 2008.

1. primetyme1978

primetyme1978 Junior Member
    from central

I am looking to buy a plow set up for an 85 f-250. Not looking to spend a fortune. If you have any thing let me know. Thanks.
  2. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

I actually know somebody that recently pulled a Western conventional setup off of an 86 F250. Send me an email at patricktberry@gmail.com if you're interested. Actually, you can email him directly at kwiks@sbcglobal.net. Tell him Pat Berry sent you.
  3. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Or you can call him at 630-369-0443. Ask for Ken.
  4. amscontr

amscontr Junior Member

We have 8' Western unimount w/wings off of a 1988 F-350 1 ton dump new pump motor $850.00 near St.Louis. e-mail addy amscontr@frontiernet.net.
  5. kaylc1

kaylc1 Junior Member
    from Indiana

Are either one of these still for sale? I need a setup for 1985 F-250 as well.