1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Lightbar

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by AdamChrap, Sep 12, 2008.

1. AdamChrap

AdamChrap Member

Looking for a fullsize (40" or bigger) amber strobe light bar

2. natlancaster

natlancaster Junior Member

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I've got a 48 inch code 3 mx7000 rotator bar. Brand new amber upper domes, 5 rotators, all set up for a plow truck with takedowns, and break lights in the lower level. about 10 feet of cable, and I also do have a controller for it too.

4. AdamChrap

AdamChrap Member

pics? How much?

5. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

I can get pics up tomorrow. I am looking to get 450 shipped with the bar, and controller to your door. Shipping is gonna be roughly 50 bucks. It also comes with mounting feet, and straps to mount it. I would put it on my truck, but I really don't need it, it was just a project bar I build one day while I was bored.

6. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Haven't forgot about ya, I've been really busy, I will get some pics as soon as possible.

7. daplowman

daplowman Member

Whelen Edge 9000

Bought about 3 years ago - front and rear flashers - front / rear / left / right flood lamps - This bar really lights up the work area. 4 Strobes with multiple flash pattern definitely get the other peoples attention. Controller is currently configure with a 3 position slide switch
    Pos 1 front strobe rear flash - pos 2 rear strobe front flash -pos 3 all on- 6 bush buttons on controller 1- flashers 2 left flood 3 right flood 4 front flood 5 rear flood 6 low power. Low power works nice when your parked at night still bright but not blinding, looking for 400.00 not including shipping. light-bar in the picture is not the one for sale but gives you an idea of the style.

aad9_1.jpg

Last edited: Sep 16, 2008