1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wtb lightbar

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by phillie, Oct 6, 2012.

1. phillie

phillie Member
    from indy

Hey, Im looking for a used lightbar. Let me know what you have and a price. Thanks

2. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

i have a whelen justive 50" i sell ya for $800 paid $1200 for it 2 yrs ago .. has alleys and front spot lights also comes with extras set of spot lights ... i can email your pics or just type in justice bar in the marketplacve section ..

3. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

I have a 48 inch Whelen Edge duplex bar all amber, with like 14 strobes,alley lights take down lights, and 4 spot lights facing the rear. Would probably want 400 bucks for it.Took it off my blue truck when i sold it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. phillie

phillie Member
    from indy

I love the justice bar just dont have the income for it right now. The edge is a little more within my range but would like a few more options before I make a decision.