1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB light harness western dodge ultramount 29050

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 996allan, Nov 7, 2010.

1. 996allan

996allan Junior Member

as the title says. im looking for a wiring headlamp harness for my 1995 dodge ram part #29050. i have a truck mount and light kit for a 2006 dodge ram to trade. or will buy outrite. let me know what you have. allan

2. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

I've got a fisher 29060 with headlight harness thats supposed to go to a dodge or ford.... check and see if that will work for you?...... $150 shipped to your door

3. msherman

msherman Junior Member

headlight harness 29050

hello everyone,
    I'm looking for a western headlight harness 29050 and the isolation module to go with it if anyone can help me out I have a brand new 29051 harness to trade or if anyone can tell me how to wire the 20951 in I will do that.

thanks,
    myron