1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Light bar

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rb8484, Oct 17, 2011.

1. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

I am looking for a lightbar. Not looking to spend an enormous amount of money. I do have HID's and composite style headlights kit that I am willing to trade + cash for a lightbar. I put the kit in my western lights and really like them. Let me know what you have and a pic if possible!

2. firsttimeplower

firsttimeplower Junior Member

I have a 48" full LED light bar with takedowns and arrow stick in rear. Looking for $800 paid $1100

3. x.system

x.system Senior Member

I've got a soundoff mini pinicle mag mount for $175.

4. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

5. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

Here is a photo of the HID and composite style headlights. I have the same kit installed my my truck.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Looking for a 28" or larger light bar. I had a 28" Whelen edge that flew off one of my trucks and looking to replace it. I am looking at a few 48" bars, but wanted to see what you all had available. Would like to trade these lights with some cash to get a new bar

6. 1stcalleo

1stcalleo Junior Member
    from 43502

I have two 48" light bars available due to a change of plans. They are new, never been used, mounted, etc. I'm asking $600 per lightbar. I prefer not to ship but I am more than willing to work with you if you are willing to pay the cost of shipping.

Manufacturer's Description of the lightbars are as follows:
    Low profile LED lightbar with halogen traffic advisor, alley and take down lights. Completely assembled with two permanent mounting brackets, control box, and cable with long connection for wiring to the batteries. Clear lens and dome offers an inconspicuous profile until you light it up. The LED lightbars have no moving parts to replace. Preprogrammed rolling flash pattern with 360 degrees of lighting. Two (2) white halogen center front take downs, left and right halogen Alley lights and six (6) amber halogen traffic advisor rolling lights with left and right side rolling flash modes. Four (4) corner amber LED's, six (6) amber across the front and two (2) amber LED on back. Dimensions: 48"L x 12"W x 3.5"H. Height from rooftop is 6". 12 Volts DC, 26lbs.

I'm located in Archbold, Ohio 43502

scan0001.jpg

7. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I've got a vista bar in, it has red domes on it right now, but I can get amber ones or clear and amber filters for it. It has take downs and alley lights. 5 rotators, and intersection sweeps. Get the bar as is for 175 (cutting you a deal because you are local and I'll meet ya somewhere for pick up). Pics are posted on here, search my most recent post about lights forsale.