1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Light Bar

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by phillie, Oct 10, 2011.

1. phillie

phillie Member
    from indy

Hey guys, I'm in the market for a light bar. My budget is up to $450. I dont have a certain one in mind so just let me know what you have. Thanks.
  2. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite.com Addict

Are you looking for a mini or a full-size? Because you can get a brand new mini LB for 450 (even less)
  3. phillie

phillie Member
    from indy

well a full bar would be great but if I cant find one I'll go with the mini. Do you recommend any particular minis?
  4. captadamnj

captadamnj Senior Member

The Whelan LP with the Linear LED's (R2LP is model) is an incredible mini-light bar. Retails for around $300.
  5. phillie

phillie Member
    from indy

6. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Pinnacle LED mini bar is great and you can get one for under $250/shipped.
  7. thejudges69

thejudges69 Junior Member

not sure how soon your looking, BUT, I'm going to have a 60" whelen 9000 for sale. I have $425.00 in it, I had it custom built. it has 6 linears, 8 helix, 8 flashers all amber, no clear. this bar is absolutely awesome. Let me know
  8. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

I have a full size Code 3 MX7000 light bar I will let go of for 250. Has a New airrow stick controller as well as new lights. I built it to us on my old plow truck, but never installed. It will need 4 or 6 clips that holds to lens on, but other then that it looks new.