1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: LED Mini Light Bar.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by PremierLand, Jan 3, 2008.

1. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

I am looking for an LED mini light bar that is in working condition. Thank You.

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

What are you looking to spend? Do a search on ebay for "code 3 led" and there is a full size code 3 led x 2100 lightbar on there. It is 48'' across.

3. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

I would like to spend as little as possible but still get the best bang for the buck.... under 300

4. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

www.strobesnmore.com

The Whelen Responder LED mini-bar is brighter than hell, and brand new at $299. Shipped to your door for $12.00 or under.

5. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

Call this place in michigan. Priority1emergency.com
    Or vlsusa.com

6. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

I heard in another thread that www.vlsusa.com was taking 3 weeks to ship???

7. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 PlowSite Fanatic

I've got the Sho-Me LED off of Ebay for $239, free shipping. Works just fine.

If I remember right, it took 10 days to get, but I'm sure if you wanted to pay more for faster shipping, then it wouldn't be free....

8. bugthug

bugthug Senior Member
    from Pa

Same as post above this. Sho me is a nice light for 239. Plenty bright. and only draws 1 amp. I just got one and I am real impressed with it.