1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Later Model 3/4 or 1 Ton Truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by exmark1, Jun 14, 2010.

1. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I am looking for another truck to put a plow on this coming winter, I figured we just as well start looking early.

I am looking for a 3/4 or 1 ton 4x4 truck would prefer 1999 or newer. Gas or Diesel and I really have no preference on make, model etc...

Will only buy a red truck unless it is VERY cheap

Let me know if anyone has anything

Thanks

2. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

3. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

I second the above post lol.
    Where exactly in the midwest are you Exmark?

4. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

He's in Alexandria, MN which is in the west central part of the state.

5. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

PM sent. Let me know.

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'm outfitting a 98 3500 Chevy 4x4 right now. I know its not 99-newer but figured I'd throw it out there. Nice and freshly blasted 8' dump box with NEW cent hyd pump and hoist, hoses/fitts, etc, Boss 9' blade (still elec/hyd), cent hyd tailgate spreader with NEW controlls, hoses/fittings, etc. 6 BRAND NEW 235/85's. Big block gasser with 90k miles. Solid truck but since bed needs paint, planned to just paint the whole truck. Thinking white with a black bed. But if you want it the way it is you can do whatever colors you want ;)

PM me for more details if you're interested.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2010
  7. gusdust

gusdust Senior Member

8. exmark1

That is a nice truck. Did you figure out if your going to sell it for sure or what your going to ask for it?
    Yes I am in Alexandria, MN which wouldn't be that far from you I have a brother who lives in Jackson, WI so driving down there wouldn't be a huge deal for me.

9. exmark1

10. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

For the 7g you'll drop I would go with Mr. Oak's Dodge all his threads are about how well he maintains it.

11. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

My dually is s dump box model ;)

12. GMC99

GMC99 Senior Member
    from 60188

13. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

14. mikeitu7

mikeitu7 Senior Member
    from Palos

I had seen this one on craigslist but it is no longer up. It is red, and was asking $3500 I was going to take a look at it. Chevy 2500 4X4 (1999)Jun 3, 2010 ... If you got any questions call me at 708-655-1234. Location: Lyons; it's NOT ok to contact this

15. exmark1

Well I found a heck of a deal on a 2003 Ford F-250 Crew Cab, Lariat, FX4 with only 60,000 miles on it!

So I am not looking anymore I will post pictures later