1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB larger truck under cdl

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by lawnsrusinc., Oct 29, 2008.

1. lawnsrusinc.

lawnsrusinc. Senior Member

Wanted to see if my fellow plowers have anything or could help me find a truck just under cdl with a dump, plow and under tailgate salter. Thanks in advance i have been looking at C5500 and C6500's I have been looking on ebay craigslist and here with little to no luck.

Thanks Jason

2. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

international, freightliner, how much you want to spend??

mitsubishi fuso maybe?

3. lawnsrusinc.

lawnsrusinc. Senior Member

for the whole setup i cant spend more than $30,000 Want central hyd system Will travel to pick up if need be.

4. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

I have a 89 GMC C7000 GVW I think 25950. Auto trans 10FT western and hydro salt spreader I am looking to get 4500.00 out of it. It does need some minor work. I will try to get some up to date pics. I did have it posted last season it has not been used seance then. It does have low miles on it.