1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: John Deere 600-800 series

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by born2farm, Jun 22, 2009.

1. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

I am looking to buy a John Deere compact tractor ranging from a 670-855. I would not like to go any smaller or bigger than that. Preferably 4x4 but will look at 2x4 also. No mowing deck needed, but a snow plow would be nice. Please PM me with any tractors you guys have for sale.

2. mow 4 u

mow 4 u Member

I have a John Deere 790 ( 30 hp 4x4) Purchased new, haven't used as much as thought. 210 hrs. 5' 300 series loader,66" box scraper, 5' bush hog. Needs nothing always serviced by local JD dealer.$11250 obo. If you would like pix i need e-mail address.............

3. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

Thanks for the offer. 11250 is a little out of my price range for the scope of my operation. If I pick up more work I will be sure and contact you.