1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB John Deere 4320 or 4520 Cab tractor

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Bigplower, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Bigplower

Bigplower Member

Looking to purchase a John Deere 4320 or 4520. I've looked at all the typical sites, wondering if anyone knows of one for sale locally or you may be looking to sell. Needs to be under 2000 hrs, with a loader, and in good condition.

I might even consider at 3720 for the right price.

2. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

was thinking about selling my 3720 , I need a loader for some of the larger accounts I have. let me know if you are interested.

3. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

everything works good, I have had it gone through by the john deere dealer by me when I bought it 2 years ago and they have maintained it for me. I has been kept in the garage the past 2 years. the only small damage is under the top on the driveside clipped a branch before I got it. the black plastic is cracked. does not affect anything just cosmetic.

john deere 3720.jpg