1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB IN bed salt spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jaypezee, Dec 28, 2015.

1. jaypezee

jaypezee Junior Member

Looking for an in bed salt spreader for our Ford F350. Prefer a running one that we can just switch out. Located in Indianapolis,IN but willing to go 2-3 hours if needed.
  2. MagLan

MagLan Member

3. bigmac1276

bigmac1276 Member

If interested and still looking, I have a Blizzard IceChaser 1.5 cuyd, that is about 5 years old. I'm asking $3000.
  4. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I have a stainless Smith 2-3 yard electric V box in working condition 1800 or best
  5. ChicagoSnow

ChicagoSnow Senior Member

Just spoke to a friend earlier today that is selling a Fisher poly/electric v-box spreader. If I'm not mistaken, it holds around 2.5 yards and has the hinged poly covers up top to keep the bulk dry. Nice bright yellow color and stores on it rear end (after spreader assembly is unpinned/easily removed). Let me know if you are interested so I will pass your contact information along to him. It was in a long bed F250.