1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB I need a factory control setup for fishers tailgate spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dieselguy5245, Sep 28, 2010.

1. dieselguy5245

dieselguy5245 Senior Member
    from mass.

i bought recently a a fisher tailgate spreader but the guy i bought it from didnt have the module to control the speed just a switch. i need the box that turns it on and off and controls the speed.please leave me a pm or answer on this thread, thanks

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

I think i may have what you need. Someone has modified the wires a little so it won't exactly be plug and play but all you'd have to do is either make your own plug system or just solder the wires together. Let me know if this is something you're interested in and i'll find it and get some pics to you to make sure this model will work for you.

3. dieselguy5245

from mass.

The guy i bought it from didnt have the module to control speed and on and off so you might have what i need could you post some pic of it if you have it?

4. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

I have one for 200.00 if your interested.

5. dieselguy5245

from mass.

Could you go any lower than 200?

6. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

190.00 shipped to you.